Administrative Assistant Wanted to Support the Growth of the South Shore’s Premiere Youth Fitness and Sports Performance Facility.
Apply Below IF…
You’re an Organized, Customer Service Focused, Self-Motivated Person Who Will Excel in an Entrepreneurial Environment
AWESOME Administrative Assistant Wanted: Part-Time, 15-20 hours/week, Starting $12/hour, FREE Membership and other income opportunities.
My name is Dave Gleason and I’m the owner of Athletes Acceleration. For the past 8 years our business has been educating, motivating, and inspiring our Members to become the best version of themselves through our training, nutrition, mentoring and programming.
We specialize in Youth Fitness and Athletic Development for boys and girls 6-18 years old. We also have a fast growing adult population of 30-60 year old men and women that are concerned about transforming their body, mind and life!
Over the last couple months we’ve had tremendous growth and it’s come time for us to bring on some additional help behind the scenes to get to the “next level.” It’s our goal to help hundreds of young athletes on the South Shore become the best athlete and person they can. To do this, we need a strong supporting cast, which includes a SOLID Administrative Assistant (for lack of better words). Quite frankly, we need someone who is a rock star with administrative tasks (paperwork, data entry, etc), has a firm grasp of software and technology or learns these things easily (Client Management Software, WordPress, Word, Excel, Facebook, Instagram, Blogging, etc.), AND loves talking with people (handling inquiry calls, confirming appointments, and connecting with members).
WARNING: Working in an entrepreneurial environment is much different than working for a “regular” company – we often build the plane as we fly it. Creativity and flexibility are a must!
In addition, we’re looking for someone with the following 12 Entrepreneurial Attitudes:
- Create Value
- Take Initiative
- Focus on Results
- Have an Ownership Attitude
- Be in Alignment
- Be a Partner
- Take Action
- Be Open
- Learn How to Handle Strong Emotions
- Have Patience and Compassion
- Don’t Give Up
If you are hired for this position you will need to come to the facility at least 3 days per week Monday – Friday and occasionally on weekends for special events. There will be some flexibility to the hours.
Training time is NOT part of your work hours, but is provided as part of your compensation plan). We’re providing free training (valued up to $189 or more per month) so that you can better understand our services and relate to our Members. Plus, it’s a great health benefit!
IMPORTANT NOTE: WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN SOMEONE WHO IS JUST LOOKING FOR FREE TRAINING!
Your Primary Objective
Perform daily tasks that will protect the coaches time & stress levels so they can do what they do best to serve our Members and grow the business.
Minimum Required Performance Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls – handle/forward accordingly
- Answer “Contact Us” emails – handle/forward accordingly
- Prospective Clients & Trials
- Answer inquiry calls
- Pre-Screen for qualified candidate
- Schedule & confirm orientations
- Manage paperwork
- Follow-up with new trials
- New & Current Clients
- Send Welcome Card & follow-up (letters, cards, etc…)
- Manage client birthday recognition
- Record and track attendance
- Missed class follow-up communication
- Membership anniversary recognition
- Manage client accounts
- Lost Clients
- Manage files
- Follow-up tasks (calls, send cards, letters, etc.)
- Inventory & Purchasing
- Client Welcome Folders
- Supplies and Gear
- Work with vendors
- Facility Maintenance
- Clean equipment
- Organize files/paperwork
- Load Blogs & Emails
- Facebook Fan Page posts
- Facebook Group posts
- Instagram Posts
- Some Project Management Tasks
- Special Events
- Assist with planning and coordinating
Potential Additional Responsibilities:
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Business errands (e.g., picking up office supplies, going to the post office, meeting with vendor, etc.)
- Personal errands for Dave (e.g., picking up groceries, taking car to mechanic, shopping, etc.)
- Attend networking meetings or other events as a representative of Athletes Acceleration
- Be present and participate in member activities/events
- Attendance at continuing education/development training
- Great phone personality/etiquette. You will be talking with our customers, who are VERY important to us, and prospective customers, who are also extremely important. You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email and text. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client. We’ll teach you everything you need to say and do, but we can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- Thoughtfulness and organization. We need you to be able to think for yourself and be organized. We are very serious about this one. We do NOT want a robot. We want someone who learns and grows with us.
- Google Drive. You must be comfortable using the Google Drive applications (similar to Microsoft Office), specifically Documents and Spreadsheets (basic level knowledge)
- Email. A great deal of your work will be via email. You will be set up with an email account that is run through Gmail. You need to be very comfortable and proficient with email.
- Facebook. Facebook is an important part of our community. You must be an active Facebook user and familiar with it’s basic functions.
- CRM experience. We use a robust software called Active Campaign, which is a CRM (Customer Relationship Manager), contact management, marketing automation and e-commerce program. You will be trained on this software and be provided with additional learning materials, but previous experience is definitely a plus!
- CMS experience. We use an amazing Client Management Software called MindBody Online that is also hosted online to manage payments, schedules, and critical information.
- WordPress and Clickfunnels. Our website is built with WordPress and we utilize Clickfunnels too. You will be uploading content (blogs) regularly to our site as well as making edits to pages. You will be given step-by-step instructions on how to do this, but previous experience helps.
- Event Planning. We enjoy activities (parties, charity workouts). We may lean on you for help with these.
- Writing. We often publish blogs and Facebook content. From time to time we need help writing or editing content.
Compensation & Benefits:
- 15-20 hours per week starting at $12/hour
- Free Training and Participation in our programs
Potential Future Growth:
- Bonuses and Commission
- Increased Hours
- Pay Raises
How to Apply
We’re looking to hire the RIGHT person relatively quickly. If this position sounds like the PERFECT FIT for you, then simply click here to Apply Now and get started…
Athletes Acceleration South Shore
P.S. – This is NOT a corporate type of structure job. We are entrepreneurial small business owners. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Athletes Acceleration is everything to me – It’s my livelihood and passion.
We want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing GREAT work and contributing to the growth of the business. This position will grow into something bigger and better for the RIGHT person. We still have much we want to accomplish – MANY MORE LIVES TO IMPACT – At Athletes Acceleration…
With all that said, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go long way in my book. As long as you have the basic skills I outlined above and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate!
P.P.S. – Time is of the essence here. For one, we need to move quickly to get someone in place. We’ve already received a handful of candidates. If you are truly interested, MAKE SURE YOU APPLY RIGHT AWAY.